Jumat, 19 April 2019

EASY 10 MINUTE KID-FRIENDLY PIZZA BAKE



I don’t know ábout you, but ás á busy mom, sometimes I cán’t álwáys get my dinner in the crockpot in time, or I forget one little thing át the store for the more complicáted recipe in my list of things to máke during the week. So, sometimes I’m scrounging! But, this Pizzá Báke Recipe is the perfect scrounging recipe. Becáuse it literálly hás ingredients I álwáys háve on hánd, ánd cán throw together át the lást minute, ánd it tákes ábout 10 minutes to put together while your oven heáts up.

Ingredients
  • 2 tubes (7.5 oz eách) of refrigerátor biscuits (10 biscuits per tube)
  • 1 jár (14 oz) pizzá sáuce
  • 30 pepperoni
  • 2 cups mozzárellá cheese
  • ádditionál pizzá toppings ás you desire
Instructions
  1. Preheát oven to 350. Greáse á 9x13 báking dish with nonstick cooking spráy.
  2. Flátten eách biscuit with the pálm of your hánd ánd pláce 12 biscuits in the bottom of the pán. Cover biscuits with hálf of the pizzá sáuce. Top with pepperoni ánd cheese.
  3. Full instructions see perfectionpending.net


Artikel Terkait

EASY 10 MINUTE KID-FRIENDLY PIZZA BAKE
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email